My Financial Aid
Welcome to My Financial Aid! You can:
- Check the status of your financial aid
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid offer and accept online
Log In Instructions
To access My Financial Aid, enter your Clarkson College ID (i.e. 000211234) and your Clarkson College My Financial Aid Password.
New students will have to activate their account and create a Password. To activate your account, click on "First Time User." You will be asked to correctly answer two account activation questions to verify your identity. Once your identity has been verified, you will need to create a Password. Your password must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum length of 9 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase (A-Z) and one lowercase (a-z) letter
- Contain at least one number (0-9)
- Contain at least one special character (!@#$%^&*)
You will be locked out of your account after 5 failed attempts and will need to contact the Financial Aid Office to have your account reset. If you have forgotten your Password, enter your Clarkson College ID in the Student ID box, then click on "Forgot Your Password?" in the narrative below. You will be prompted to answer one of your security questions and then create a new Password.
You must have a financial aid record already established at Clarkson College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Enter our school code, 009862, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy.